1 lb. ground beef
1 jar of spaghetti sauce
8 oz. cream cheese
1/4 c. sour cream
1/2 lb. cottage cheese (equals 1 c.)
1/2 c. butter (1 stick)
1pkg. spaghetti (16oz.)
grated cheddar cheese
1. Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees. Boil your spaghetti noodles al dente (firm) Drain and set aside unit ready to assemble.
2. Combine the cream cheese, sour cream and cottage cheese until well blended.
3. Brown your hamburger and when done, drain well. Combine the hamburger with your spaghetti sauce.
4. Put a few sides of butter into a 9x13 pan then pour half of your spaghetti noodles on top.
5. Take your cream cheese mixture and pour on top of the noodles. Spread well over noodles.
6. Pour the rest of the noodles on top of the cream cheese mixture. Put a few more slices of butter on top of the noodles.
7. Pour your spaghetti and meat sauce on top of your noodles.
8. Now it is ready to put into the oven for 30 min. After 30 min. pour the desired amount of cheese on top and return to the oven for 15 minutes to allow cheese to melt.
When all else fails - make spaghetti
BUT NOT ORDINARY SPAGHETTI…
MILLION DOLLAR SPAGHETTI!